By using any part of the LPS.hr website and all its parts, it is considered that users are aware of these conditions and all risks arising from the use of this website and agree to use the content of this website exclusively for personal use and at their own risk.
LPS.hr claims copyright to all its own content (textual, visual and audio materials, databases and programming code). Unauthorized use of any part of the Website without the permission of the copyright owner is considered a copyright infringement of the Annapurna Manufacturing Craft and is subject to lawsuits.
The right to change the content and services
LPS.hr reserves the right to change, cancel (temporarily and permanently) any content or service on the website without prior notice.
Links to other websites
The LPS.hr website consists of its own content, content created by visitors, and links to external sites.
You use all the contents of the LPS.hr website at your own risk and LPS.hr cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by its use.
The business relationship between visitors and advertisers on and off the LPS.hr website is exclusively a matter of the business agreement between the visitor and the advertiser. LPS.hr is not responsible for any damage caused by advertising on its website.
LPS.hr website respects the privacy of its users and website visitors. LPS.hr will not provide data from the registration process, as well as other data on the user, to third parties, except in the case when such an obligation is regulated by law.
In accordance with the law, LPS.hr may collect certain data on users obtained during the use of the website (only computer data and data on the Internet provider). LPS.hr uses this data in order to have information that would improve the website and its contents, and additionally direct and adapt it to the audience that visits it.
LPS.hr undertakes to protect the privacy of users of the website, except in the event of a serious violation of the rules of the LPS.hr website or illegal activities of users.
Users of the LPS.hr website are strictly prohibited from:
- publishing, sending and exchanging content that violates existing Croatian and / or international laws, content that is offensive, vulgar, threatening, racist or chauvinistic and harmful in any other way.
- publishing, sending and exchanging information that the visitor knows or assumes to be false, and the use of which could harm other users.
- false representation, ie representation on behalf of another legal or natural person.
- manipulation of identifiers in order to conceal the origin of the content published or sent through the services of the LPS.hr website.
- publishing, sending and exchanging copyrighted content.
- posting, sending and exchanging unsolicited content to users without their consent or request, or through fraud.
- knowingly publish, send and exchange content containing viruses or similar computer files or programs designed to destroy or restrict the operation of any computer software and / or hardware and telecommunications equipment
- collection, storage and publication of personal data of other website visitors and users
By registering on the LPS.hr website, the user is obliged to go through the registration process, enter true information, and choose a username and password.
All published content under a single username is the sole responsibility of the user who uses it. LPS.hr cannot be held responsible for unauthorized use of the user account, or any damage caused in this way.
LPS.hr reserves the right to terminate or deny the possibility of using the user account without prior notice and / or explanation.
LPS.hr is not responsible for any damage caused by the termination of the user account.
The comments published on the LPS.hr website do not reflect the attitude of the owners and the editorial board, as well as the users of the website. The opinions published in the texts of individual authors are also not necessarily the views of the editorial board, so we are not responsible for damage caused to another user or third party due to violation of these Terms and the rules of commenting.